Thursday, September 24, 2009

VIBRATORS AND THE APPLE STORE-NOT A GOOD COMBO

So I thought I was done with the most embarrassing times in my life but a new ‘most embarrassing moment’ has happened and I will share it with you for two reasons. One to hopefully prevent any of you from ever having this happen to you and two to hopefully prevent any of you from ever having this happen to you! I was talking in my kitchen to my sister and cousin who informed me that every woman they know owns a vibrator and every woman should own one. I did not know this and I did not own one. They recommended The Rabbit. A few days later, I got another “great recommendation” for The Rabbit from another friend so I thought ‘wow, this thing must be great!’ I decided to buy one. (I guess my husband is just really good in the sack so I never needed one.) I did a few web searches and found a few different websites that sell it and many other interesting items that I did not even know existed - fake vaginas – WTF? I shouldn’t be surprised but I was feeling like there was some big secret that I never knew about and why didn’t I know this until now? Anyway, I bought one and it is great. So about a week after I purchased this new item, I had an appointment at the Apple store to learn some new video editing tricks with a personal computer trainer. About twenty minutes into our session, my trainer needed to access a webpage because he did not know the answer to why I could not get the video from my camcorder onto iMovie. As he types in a command, the last ten internet searches that I did pop up with their actual webpage. So here on my computer screen for anyone within a 10 foot radius to see very clearly is a webpage with pictures of huge vibrators with names like "massive cock" just staring us both right in the face. Apple stores are very crowded. Oh my God, I just sat there for a second thinking ‘you have got to be kidding me? What do I even say?’ So I put my hand over the screen to try to block the images and I mumble something about “I am hosting a bachelor party and I needed to buy some favors!” Yeah, like he believes me. So I start sweating and getting red in the face and just thinking, ‘please figure out this out so I can get the hell out of here.’ But of course he needs to ask another associate a question because he cannot figure it out and so the other associate comes over, does the same command and yes, it pops up again. So now these two guys are probably thinking “wow, this woman is a perv” or “holy crap, this is hot!” Either way, I want to get the hell out of there. So needless to say, they never could figure out my problem and no, I will never go back to that store again! Remember people, always delete your browsing history!

No comments:

Post a Comment