Thursday, September 24, 2009

NEW YORK CITY & MINI PADS - NOT A GOOD COMBO

We visited New York City. In the summer. It was hot. Very Hot. I am a sweater, meaning, I sweat. A lot. Even if it’s 75 degrees out, I sweat. I am fat. It does not help the sweating. I decided to go walking in NYC. I decided that I would wear a few mini pads to soak up the sweat that would surely be between my legs since they rub together. A sweaty fat woman whose legs rub together when she walks - I know, kind of gross but true story. I also decided to wear a skirt since that would be the best for airflow. I am walking, feeling confident because it’s New York City. I love Sex and The City so I must be looking like an independent woman. I put on makeup, did my hair, I was feeling great. People were looking at me. Wow, I must really look good today. People were actually noticing me. I love this city. Something is on my leg. I just casually try to kick it off without looking down because I am feeling great, looking as good as a fat girl in the city can look and this is New York City. Where is Mr. Big? So people are really looking at me, wow, must be the blond hair! What the hell is still on my leg? Whatever, I don't care anymore, I am almost back to my room. So after walking around the city for HOURS I go back to my room and go to the bathroom. I am sweaty but it’s okay, I was looking hot in New York City. Okay, where are my mini pads? I know I put two on my underwear and they are gone. WTF? So I take off my skirt and yes, one is stuck to the back of my skirt and the other one is gone! Gone, gone, gone! I can only assume that whatever was stuck to my leg earlier was my mini pad that, because I sweat so bad, had lost all the glue that usually holds it in place and slipped out from my underwear and slipped down my leg. Who knows how long I walked around the city with that one stuck to my leg and one stuck to my skirt. Thank God there are millions of people in that city. Yes, I am embarrassed. No, I don’t ever wear mini pads with skirts anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment