Friday, February 6, 2009

NOSE PICKING IN YOUR CAR?????

Okay, today I was going to write about finger toes but that will have to wait until another day because as I was driving today, I saw something that, once again, bugged the crudites out of me. Nose picking in a car. Why do people pick their nose in their car???? I know that everyone picks their nose sometimes but to actually see it is another thing altogether. I understand that everyone needs to pick their nose sometimes but why in the world would you do it in your car??? Not sure if these people are aware of the fact that they are surrounded by windows all all sides of them? Um, do you not think that people can see you? Do you think that you are all of a sudden invisible when you start picking? Like, magically people cannot see in your windows while you're picking? I remember when I was in 2nd grade and I thought that if I covered my nose with my hand and then picked with the other, nobody would know what I was doing. Well of course they knew what I was doing. But I was in 2nd grade, not an adult. Do you know how disgusted I get when I am driving down the road and just happen to look next to me and there is someone digging in his nose so hard it looks like he's trying to touch his brain??? I swear, I get so grossed out and I wonder, what would possess you to do that in your car where everyone can see you??? You really can't wait till you park and then maybe bend over in your car and give a quick pick or go to the bathroom like a normal person??? Or how about blow into a tissue? Come on, is it really so important to get it out right this minute? Unless you have a bug that crawled up there and it is going to eat your brain, then you are not allowed to pick and drive. No one wants to see that crap. And don't stop at a light and do it either, that is worse than doing it while driving. At a light, you have people on all sides of you watching you pick!!! Ewwww, grosss. Please people, a little common courtesy while driving goes a long way.

4 comments: