Thursday, January 29, 2009

WHY DO PEOPLE PUT THEIR LIFE STORIES ON THEIR CARS???

Okay, today's writing will tap into something that just bugs the crap out of me: those little stick on people that families put on the back of their cars that basically tell everyone their life story. You know what I am talking about. Those little cheerleaders or soccer players that are pasted on the left or right back windshield and sometimes have the person's name below it. Or worse, there will be a whole family in a row and their names and their hobby will be underneath. What is wrong with people? First, they are annoying because I do not care about you or your family unless I already know you so quit trying to project this perfect family life onto everyone driving behind you. Second, I don't believe you are happy, I think that you think that if I put these happy little stickers on my car then I will have the perfect little family and life will be great, blah, blah, blah. Third, you are advertising to all the weirdos and pervs out there your info, your kids info and giving them way too much info. You are telling them your familys' info and probably also have a sticker like this: "my child was student of the month at this school". So now the pervs know where your kids goes to school, what their names are, what sports they like and all your family members names. Come on peeps, are you really that desperate to let the world know of your "perfect" family. I believe that people that put that crap on their cars that say how happy they are, really are unhappy. I think they should make real life stickers for cars that people put on the back like a dad with a bottle of vodka in one hand and one of those caption bubbles that reads "God damn kids, get to bed before I whip you" or a mom with a botox needle stuck out of her head and an exploding breast implant lying on her therapists' couch with a caption bubble that reads "real housewives of OC". Or a picture of a 10 year old with like 6 different sports items like a hockey stick, a baseball, a basketball, skates, soccer, a money sign and then a picture of the institution that his parents put him in because he is so overloaded with stuff that there is not time to actually be a kid. Now those I would like to see on the back of a car. Or as a friend of mine suggested, how about a picture of a woman, a big dog and then a gun. That would be the truth! They can be called truth stickers. Or how about a picture of a dad, his new young wife and his new kids and then a picture of his old, fat wife and his old kids next? And another thing, I don't like these stickers because I am already trying to drive, text, talk on my cell phone, eat and drink while driving, I cannot add reading to the mix as well, way too dangerous!

2 comments:

  1. Ahmen sista! I can definitely relate. Here is another truth sticker:
    A woman bending over, a guy behind her (doing youknowwhat) and a dog with that weird look on his face. Now that is a sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one who is driven batty by these annoying stickers...I especially hate the one's that go on and one and have their pets and their pet fish and...AH! May I never be one of those parents!

    ReplyDelete